Have a super simple brownie recipe that takes less than an hour to complete, straight from my recipe journal!
2x Medium eggs
100g Dark chocolate (melted)
115g Butter (unsalted)
115g Caster sugar
65g Plain flour
100g Chocolate (chopped)
- Mix together the butter and caster sugar until creamy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the melted chocolate. I chose not to, but if you rather a much sweeter tasting brownie you can add 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract at this stage.
- Add the chopped chocolate (or chocolate chips, alternatively) and mix through evenly.
- Stir in the flour gradually until mix is smooth. Pour into a greased or lined tray.
- Bake at 200°C for 20-30 minutes, or until you can prod the traybake with a toothpick and it is clean when pulled out.
- Remove from the oven, slice as desired, and allow to cool on a rack before serving.